Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Herman, MN

Well this is a crazy year for Sugar Beets. We had the pre lift very early and now we are in Herman, MN for just three days of hauling as needed some beets but felt it was too warm to do the regular hauling. As of now it looks like the regular haul well start first of Oct.
It is getting so pretty as the leave's are beginning to color, cool night's and warm days....love this time of year and so nice to take my walk's....wish you were all hear to walk with me!

3 comments:

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

We took a nice long walk as a family today and picked blackberries. Would have been fun to have you along!

Susan said...

I was thinking the same thing when I was in Fargo, too bad I wasn't there to walk with you!! Good job posting, I keep thinking about it :)

Me said...

I agree! I love this time of year! Excited to see you this weekend!