We are so excited to hear Heidi is coming to visit us in March....whe weather should be beautiful by then. It has warmed up and is feeling like AZ finally. We wish each of you could come to visit us. Happy New Years to each of you.
I got to read your letter in school!! Hope to see you soon at our house. My friends at school really liked the letter, they thought it was cool! I love you! Big C
Wow! Hiedi gets to come and visit!One of these days grandpa and grandma...one of these days I'll be on your door step. Until then I guess I'll have to wait till I see you in August for the family Reunion. LOve you Both!
We are retired and enjoy going to AZ for the winters. We have been married for 57 years and retired in l986. We have four married children, 22 grandchildren and 23 greatgrand.
5 comments:
What fun news!! Hopefully, one of these years Ralph and I can make it down.
Thats GREAT news that she is coming!!! That should be a lot of fun.
That will be tons of fun!!! Do you think she will let me go in her suitcase!!!???:0)
I got to read your letter in school!! Hope to see you soon at our house. My friends at school really liked the letter, they thought it was cool! I love you!
Big C
Wow! Hiedi gets to come and visit!One of these days grandpa and grandma...one of these days I'll be on your door step. Until then I guess I'll have to wait till I see you in August for the family Reunion. LOve you Both!
Post a Comment