Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pictures from Arizona

Hiking while Heidi was here. The week went by to fast! The weather was perfect all week with the temperature in the 80s.



6 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow! You updated your blog. Good job.

Susan said...

Looks like a lot of fun, beautiful flowers!!! I'm sure the week did go fast!! Glad she was able to go.

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

The weather looks great! Wish we could come for a visit--it's all muddy and yucky here. Glad Heidi could come!

Dawn said...

Glad Heidi would come out and spend some time. Looks like a lot of fun. I need to visit sometime!

Kim said...

Those are beautiful pictures, they give me spring fever! That is great that Heidi was able to go visit you. Someday maybe it will work out for us. Looking forward to seeing you this spring!

Me said...

Sounded like Heidi had a blast out there!! I saw you pictures and told Chad we have to get out there someday!:0) We are VERY excited for you guys to come home, I saw A. Billie's pics with you both and it made me even more excited!! Luv ya!