Will here we go! We just got hooked up to internet so guess we will try this. We have been very busy since we arrived. Visiting, washing and waxing the motorhome, Vet. program at Lost Duchman and today I started work....lots to do as not a lot has been done this summer.We went done to the hall and cleaned and got it all set up so ready for donets and coffee on Thursday.
We decided to try to figure this computer thing out and maybe one day we will make it. We got one bike out of the shed and now need to go get the other one and we can ride. Think we will go play a game of tennis also.Thanks for being so patience with us... if we live long enough we will figure this thing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You are doing GREAT on your blog. Is going to be soooo fun reading about your winter!!
Super, we knew you would be able to do it.
Hey there, You did good! I am excited to read about your winter experiences. Lots of love
WAY TO GO GRANDMA!!! I am proud to be your gandaughter. Believe me, I don't have any friends who can say that their grandparents write on a blog. We look forward to keeping up on what you are doing down there. You guys are doing great!
Good job!!!!!!! I am VERY excited about being able to keep up with what you guys are doing!!:) I'm with Kim, how many people can say their grandparents blog-that is GREAT!:)
Nikki
This is great!! I think you're doing a terrific job! Keep up the good work. We're both looking forward to reading about all the fun stuff you'll do this winter.
Great idea to start blogging! You can tell all you are up to for your family, and you can also record stories and history for the great-grandkids to keep forever. (some technologically smart people can print out your blog and keep it forever.)
I am a friend of Nikki's.
YOU'RE DOING GREAT!! I love bragging to my friends that my family is so high tech that even grandpa and grandma have thier own blog :) besides this is a great way from me to feel connected to my family while at college. So keep it up! Love you both.
Post a Comment