Sunday, November 4, 2007

First Post

I'm not sure what I am doing! My family is trying to help me figure this thing out. Without them this may be the last time you hear from me. We are planning to leave Monday or Tuesday for sunny AZ. I'll still keep my e-mail station till I get this computer thing figured out! Will let you know when we arrive.

2 comments:

Krisstina G. said...

Your doing great so far at handling the blog thing. Oh! hi grandma and grandpa its me Krisstina, of course writing from Oregon State. I just wanted to let you know I'm doing good and I wanted to make sure my name got added to that email list of yours. My email is krisstinagrondin@gmail.com,
Have to go to bed now it's already way to late, good night, love you both, and have a safe trip!

Me said...

You did it!!!!!!!!! Good for you!!:) I knew you could do it!!! By the way, it's me, Nikki!:) I am so glad you guys are going to be blogging, it will be fun to hear about all you are doing!:) Hope your having a good trip! Luv ya!!!