Saturday, November 17, 2007
Nov. 17-Sat.
Another beautiful day! We see so many people our age or younger down here with so many health problems. We are so thankful for our good health and thank the Lord each day. Thanks to each of you for your comments. It is so fun to see all your pictures and notes. Guess we need to get a camera next that we can send on pictures from here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Amen to good health!!! I was just reading different blogs, I have sooo much to be thankful for, so many sad stories out there. Fun for you to see and spend time with your friends.
Your right! I'm very thankfull for you good health. It seems that all you hear about now are people stuggling and getting more and more ill, which only makes me apprectiate you guys more! Have a good week you two!
I echo the good health, we are VERY thankful for both of your health!!!:) It snowed here today, although it did not stick!! Todd and Kim are here, and Caleb and Carter were VERY excited about the snow!!! Hopefully we will get some to stick soon, Carter is going crazy because he is so excited about using his sled! Hope you have a great week!
I praise the Lord often for your good health. I also brag about you as a nurse as an example of people who are working hard to take care of themselves. Thanks for your great example in staying active and being willing to make dietary changes. I'm proud of you! Glad you're having good weather and seeing friends!
Post a Comment